We Manufacture For, and Work With
Fitters, carpenters and kitchen manufacturers. Architects, Designers, House Builders and Developers of complexes. Refacing, Remodeling, Handymen and Insurance contractors. Resellers, Cut and edge shops, Shopfitters, Furniture manufacturers, Home Owners and DIY'ers. Restorers of Caravans & motor-homes.
Reasons to Order from Us
Our Quality Control Systems Ensure Superior Quality and Accurate Supply.
Excellent Lead Times
5 - 7 Working Days,
For Standard Orders.
Vast Product Range
SA Wrap offers one of the Largest Ranges of Products in Southern Africa.
On-Time, In-Time, Every-Time;
We Keep Our Promises to Our Customers!
We Do Small orders and Additions
We match existing Designs, and Handle Small Orders with the same Priority as Large Orders.
Changes and Rectifications
Quick turn-around times on order changes and edits.
Our Product Comes Properly Labelled and Packaged.
Deliveries arranged via courier service at a nominal charge anywhere in Southern Africa.
Proven Track Record
As an Industry Leader, Our Experience is at the Disposal of our Customers.
We Guarantee our Product Against Defects and Faulty Workmanship!
No Nonsense Replacement. T's & C's Apply.
We deliver Unique & Innovative Products and Solutions to enable our customers to stand out above the rest.
We are constantly developing new products and designs. Making sure your end result remains exclusive.
Our Backup Generators Allows us to Manufacture During Eskom Load-Shedding.
Speciality Items that make you look good and win deals:
• Large variety of colours and patterns for wrapped and raw doors
• Wine rack fronts and inners to match door designs
• Wine rack slotted shelves for ease of assembly, strength and attractiveness
• Roller shutter cabinet Doors
• Lattices and a huge variety of cottage cut-out style doors
• CNC Vented doors
• CNC router cutting of almost anything you can imagine
• CNC drilling, grooving and cutting of side panels for shutter/garage door cabinets
• Engraving on doors chosen from our wide range of designs for that special cabinet
• Cornices & Lightscreens
• Wrapped finishing strips (quarter rounds and cover strips)
• Light screens and cornices
• Exposed panels with patterns to match doors
• Valence and trim panels
• Farm-style accessories like grooved pillars, rosette filler and grooved side panels